After numerous of dyno testing, the 70mm piping works the best with the FA20 engine. We were not seeing much horse power gains with anything smaller in pipe size.
Special designed by using less bends to optimize exhaust flow for maximum power gains.
Thinner exhaust piping are used in our system to reduce as much weight as possible. SUS304 stainless pipes are used for quality assurance and durability.
+6.4whp gains were shown with our dyno test. We have tested on a dyno numerously to ensure the gains are repeatable and consistent.
– built with full SUS304 stainless 70mm (2.75″)
– resonated b-pipe
– equipped with twin layer TIG exhaust tip with gradient finish
– weighs 25 lbs (stock weighs 41 lbs)
– Catalytic back exhaust system
– low deep throaty sound
– Direct bolt on installation
– Comes with necessity hardware for installation
– Designed for users who are hunger for serious horse power gains