Each AP Racing Radi-CAL by STILLEN brake kit is designed specifically for the vehicle it’s going onto. By utilizing AP Racing rotors and AP Racing Radi-Cal Calipers, STILLEN engineers vehicle specific mounting hats and brackets. These components are designed and engineered in STILLEN’s R&D department and machined in STILLEN’s in-house machine shop using the latest technology in CNC lathe and mill machining. Every brake system consists of specific rotor sizes, pad selection, and caliper configuration to suit that application with the intention of developing the perfect match for that vehicle.
EACH RADI-CAL CALIPER IS PRESSURE FORGED FOR MAXIMUM RIGIDITY, LIGHT WEIGHT AND FINISHED IN A BEAUTIFUL RED OR BLACK FINISH.
Each kit’s design is based on vehicle weight, heat index required at maximum speed and GVW while maintaining brake balance for peak performance and compatibility with OE ABS and stability control systems. The goal is a braking system designed to manage heat properly in the most efficient way using components designed and validated specifically for a high performance environment and everyday road use. The result is a big brake kit that offers track braking performance that is safe and compliant for your road registered vehicle.
EVERY BRAKE SYSTEM CONSISTS OF SPECIFIC ROTOR SIZES, PAD SELECTION, AND CALIPER CONFIGURATION TO SUIT A SPECIFIC APPLICATION WITH THE INTENTION OF DEVELOPING THE PERFECT MATCH FOR THAT VEHICLE
What Is Included In The AP Racing Radi-CAL By STILLEN Brake Kits?
Every STILLEN manufactured AP Racing Radi-CAL big brake kit comes with everything you need to complete the installation. Including:
- AP Racing Radi-CAL calipers
- AP Racing high performance rotors (available as either J hook rotors or cross-drilled and slotted rotors)
- High performance brake pads
- Billet aluminum mounting hats and full floating hardware (pre-assembled for easy installation)
- Billet aluminum mounting bracket
- Braided stainless steel brake lines with correct conversion fittings when necessary
- Detailed installation instructions